Robertson Bell Finance are recruiting for a progressive and commercially focussed organisation who are looking for a new Head of Finance Business Partnering to join their team.
As the Head of Finance Business Partnering you will be working closely with the influential Director of Finance and leading a 15 strong team of capable and supportive business partners/analysts, your responsibilities will include:
- Full responsibility of Budgeting, planning and driving improvements to these processes.
- Advise, challenge and coach budget holders and directors on financial performance.
- Play an influential role in delivering on the three key priorities of the organisation going forward with all the global change.
- Sit on various boards and work with them to drive change throughout the whole organisation.
- Be the spearhead of building the correct culture and attitude towards finances through your team and the wider organisation.
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified chartered accountant (ACA or equivalent) who is a strong influencer and communicator - able to lead and motivative a team and can build and maintain relationships internally and externally. Proven experience of successfully leading a team in a large complex organisation would be advantageous. Candidates from all sectors are welcome to apply.
Exceptional benefits package along with a good work/life balance, you will be awarded with a market leading pension, 30+ days annual leave (Inc. public holidays) and other great staff benefits.
- finance business partner
- finance manager
- public sector
- Head of Management Accounts
- Head of Financial Planning and Analysis
- Head of Finance Business Partnering
- lead finance business partner
- lead management accountant