My exclusive client is a dedicated and supportive organisation based around the city centre of Edinburgh. They are seeking a Head of Finance for a long term day rate to permanent position to oversee various projects that are currently underway.
Based in Edinburgh, they are a fantastic organisation that is seeking a Qualified Accountant to oversee a systems implementation and help direct in expansion plans.
- Play a crucial part in the strategic decisions of the organisation - including expansion plans, systems implementation and various other projects.
- Oversight of all Financial aspects of the organisation, drive the companies budgeting and planning and overseeing various projects that are currently underway.
- Driving improvements in financial reporting, financial analysis and controls.
- Preparing the Annual Accounts to final stage, including all support schedules, for presentation to the auditors.
- Assist the Director of Finance in supporting and advising Directors in the preparation of business plans for new initiatives ensuring accuracy and value management.
- The Head of Finance will attend Board meetings and other committees as appropriate.
The Head of Finance in Edinburgh will have the following;
- Qualified CA, ACCA or CIMA (or equivalent)
- Successful track record in financial management at a Senior level in a previous organisation
- Business and commercial management including profit and loss (bottom line) responsibility and delivery within budget
- Experience of improving financial performance through effective budgeting, performance management and forecasting processes
- Accountable team leadership and building effective internal and external networks
- Demonstrable track record in successful strategic thinking and planning
Due to the type of projects currently underway they would like to bring the individual in on a 12 month day rate contract before going permanent.
(Ideally all candidates would like to be employed on a permanent basis.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job