Role: Head of Field Services
Location: Blackpool office 3 days a week
Salary £60k - £80k
Are you looking for your next step on the career ladder, are you a professional who is passionate about service excellence, putting the customer at the heart of the journey?
My client has built a market leading position in the provision of energy data and services with a proven track record for constant innovation. Their mission is to build the energy data network of the future, combining unrivalled data quality with cloud-based analytics to enable our customers to better manage their energy. Central to our offering is a great service and experience when installing our solutions and that is why we are recruiting a Head of Field Services to ensure our delivery is agile and faultless.
As senior commercial and operational lead, the purpose of the Head of Field Services is to develop, own and deliver the operational strategy for:
- External fiscal electricity metering contractors (MOPs)
- Meter installation and maintenance services including Approved Meter Installation (AMI) Automated Meter Reading (AMR), sub-metering and enablement, meter reading and download teams
- Contracting services including the management of external Approved Meter Installers (AMIs) for Industrial and Commercial gas metering and smartmeter installers in SMETS1/2
The Head of Field Services will be the lead to manage, develop and deliver the growth strategy shaping the future to drive great customer experience whilst maintaining efficiency deploying traditional meters, loggers and SMETS1/2.
- Proven ability to independently develop and deliver end to end services in demanding timeframes
- To own and manage operational working relationships and delivery with a portfolio of key suppliers to ensure contractual commitments are delivered
- Proven track record of developing and building trusting open relationships to effectively manage all stakeholders, from 3rd party suppliers, internal support groups, internal leaders and customers
- Influence colleagues in order to ensure the customer is the focal point, embedding a customer centric environment to support the delivery of a consistently high-quality service
- Ability to thrive in a fast growing, rapidly changing organisation
- Demonstrate strong leadership and management commercially and operationally, and oversee performance of AMR, sub-metering, manual download and gas installation teams, and effective management of office based teams
- Drive effective operational performance, continuous improvement and best value from third party contracting services
- Build strong working relationships with clients, contracting suppliers and have high visibility to the field operative teams
- Consistently professional, confident and calm even in challenging situations
- Demonstrate a customer focused approach; and an expectation of others to do likewise
- Supportive and helpful team player with a flexible and positive attitude
- Proactively share knowledge, skills and experience with others to increase team performance
- Deliver a high volume of quality work on time
- Strive to get things right first time
- Strive to meet objectives and improve performance
- Highly organised with good attention to detail
- Prioritise work well
- Work effectively and responsibly without close supervision
- Reflect and evaluate own performance in order to identify areas for improvement; maintain a learning and development plan
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'