Head of Family
Supervising colleagues, the successful candidate will manage a caseload involving Family Law.
Candidates should ideally have:
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience in the relevant area of law.
- Assisting and advising colleagues on their cases from inception through to trial.
- Strong IT skills.
- Effective business development skills with proven marketing strategies.
- Capability to generate fees in accordance with agreed targets.
- Training new employees on the systems in place.
- Proven experience of managing own caseload.
- Ability to adhere to and manage deadlines.
- Good drafting and writing skills, excellent communication and technical ability.
- Family Law
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job