We are currently looking for a Head of Facilities to join a fantastic UK leading charity based in Northampton on a permanent basis.
If you’re looking to join a vibrant and forward-thinking team, have previous experience in leading a Facilities department and managing multiple teams then this might be the role for you!
- Develop and implement facilities and property management strategies
- Lead building and refurbishment projects whilst managing building and facilities contractors
- Set, control and forecast all budgets related to the Facilities department and highlight cost saving methods where possible
- Ensure offices over the UK are fit for purpose and oversee the management of office facilities
- Monitor the team’s performance and make sure all training and development reviews are completed
- Previous experience managing a Facilities department
- Previously controlled and forecasted budgets
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to present clearly and confidently to staff
- Demonstrates professionalism and can maintain good working relationships
- Highly organised and prioritises workloads to meet tight deadlines
If you would like the opportunity to work for a fantastic company and have previous experience in a similar role, please apply today!