Our client is a highly successful and forward thinking global law firm based in state-of-the-art offices in a stunning City location. They are now looking to recruit a Head of Facilities to join their dynamic team
As the Head of Facilities, the role requires the successful candidate to be responsible for the delivery of a cost-effective, client-focused service. The Head of Facilities will manage and develop a total facilities management service, provide strategic leadership to the team, and become a trusted advisor to the Partners.
- Reviewing in-house resource utilisation and productivity to achieve the most cost-effective service solution
- Strategic premises activities such as location, amount of space, lease negotiations, rate negotiations, and service charge negotiations
- Managing and developing all mechanical and electrical services to ensure they comply with current legislation
- Be fully conversant with statutory requirements of relevant legislation applicable to global office premises
- Implanting a policy of continuous improvement and development, presenting and implementing new ideas
- Preparing annual budgets and exercising proper financial control, ensuring expenditure remains within agreed limits
- Preparing specifications of service requirements, tender/contract negotiation and manage tender process
- Leading on a wide range of other projects as they arise
The ideal candidate for the Head of Facilities role will have strong facilities management experience at a similar level within a corporate environment. You must have excellent people management, project management, and budget management skills. You will have strategic vision and be solution-focused in your approach. Experience of managing a team and outsourced services is a must. This is a really exciting role with some great projects coming up, so please do contact Ryder Reid Legal for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job