Job Title: Head of Export Sales (French Speaker)
Market Sector: Foodservice / Catering
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 Plus Car, Bonus and Benefits (Flexible)
The Role: Head of Export Sales
- This is a wonderful opportunity for an experienced Export Sales Manager / Head of Export Sales to join one of the leading suppliers of quality products to the food service sector.
- This British exporter requires an experienced international sales professional to take responsibility for sales across Europe and some international markets.
- The route to market here is direct to food service businesses and via distributors and wholesalers. The Head of Export Sales will be responsible for managing the majority of the company’s existing export sales and will be expected to pursue new business opportunities with new distribution partners and new customers.
- The Head of Export Sales will take responsibility for hiring and developing a small team of export sales professionals. The successful candidate will need to undertake regular trips to visit export customers mostly to short haul destinations.
- This is a recognised, market-leading supplier to the food service sector.
- The business is a successful exporter and its products are known internationally throughout the sector.
- The business will design a package designed to attract the right candidate.
- It is expected that this will be in the region of a £50,000 - £55,000 basic salary (flexible) plus car, bonus and benefits.
We require a combination of export sales experience and a background in foodservice for this role. The successful candidate will be fluent in both French and English and live in the London area (or be prepared to relocate).
Regretfully we cannot respond to all applicants. If your application is of interest, we will make contact within 10 days.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job