An international qualifications body is looking to recruit a Head of Examinations Delivery to take overall responsibility for the delivery of specific exams run by the organisation, and manage all operational processes.
Key Responsibilities for the Head of Examinations Delivery:
- Manage the Centre Mangers and operational support staff, ensuring all test sessions are delivered with a consistent level of outstanding customer service.
- Coordinate any recruitment processes, staff training and development, and disciplinary issues across the Centre.
- Implement operational processes and quality assurance procedures, ensuring it is all documented and audited accurately.
- Act as the liaison between the academic and operational teams as required.
- Work with the Head of Security and Quality, ensuring reporting mechanisms are adhered to.
- Assist the General Manager in developing operational budgets.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience of the Head of Examinations Delivery:
- Respectable level of general education.
- Excellent staff management skills, and the ability to deal effectively with colleagues and external organisations.
- Ability to create and maintain business networks/relationships.
- Experience of developing processes, along with appropriate reporting mechanisms.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High organised with the ability to prioritise a varied workload.
Salary and Benefits for the Head of Examinations Delivery:
- £50,000 per annum
- Permanent, full time position
- 25 days’ annual leave plus Bank Holidays
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.
- Communication Skills
- Organisational Skills
- Staff Management
- Stakeholder Management