Head of Events
£40,000 + excellent bonus
Are you looking for a pivotal logistics role within a fast expanding company?
The company are a leading data business who have significantly expanded their global portfolio of conferences over the last year. With more plans to double their event count, they are now looking for a Head of Events to take ownership of all event logistics and strategy, as well as taking an aerial view of events to provide creative ideas and solutions as to how to improve them. You will work closely with the MD and also manage a team of your own. You will have the opportunity to travel globally, with current events spanning Chicago to Singapore. With exciting growth plans in place and the opportunity to shape the event portfolio, now is the perfect time to join!
Key responsibilities of the Head of Events are:
- Successful translation of the business' event strategy into an effective execution strategy.
- Flawless operational management and delivery of global events portfolio and small stakeholder round tables.
- Work with appropriate individuals to develop and monitor timelines and deadlines related to all aspects of the event, including marketing, awards process and sales.
- Want a varied role that involves logistics and creative input?
- Have solid experience within event operations and logistics?
- Have experience managing large budgets?
- Have confidence in leading a team?
If you answered yes hit apply!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job