The Head of European Enterprise Architecture manages the architectural capability across multiple UK and European Offices aligning IT strategy with business goals.
The roles scope covers all elements needed from Information System and Technology architecture through to Business and data architects.
Your responsibility will be to oversee the European enterprise and ensure it aligns with the business objectives of the organisation with you leading and developing the technology strategy and landscape.
You will be expected to ensure that the technology provides real business benefit, is future proof, meets industry standards and is secure from internal and external threats.
- Take ownership of the IT Technology landscape, architecture and related products
- Long-term strategic responsibility for the company's IT systems
- Manage the IT budget for licensing, support, technical services and capital purchasing of software/hardware
- Managing strategic IT risks
- Promotion of shared infrastructure and applications to reduce costs
You will have:-
- Strong presentation and influencing skills and be at senior management level.
- An accreditation of a technology body (eg TOVAR),
- Project Management qualifications (Prince2/PMI)
- IT strategy and Management experience
- Technical Architecture
- Information Architecture
- Enterprise Architecture