Founded in 1901, The Club is the oldest and largest in the world for all forms of camping. We operate a network of more than 120 UK campsites. We have over 200 employees based in our modern Coventry Head Office and a turnover of around £60m.
Our Property Services team is growing. We’re investing in new posts in order to further deliver outstanding campsites for our members. In the last 18 months we have either acquired or built new sites in fantastic locations across the UK including the Lake District and Sherwood.
Our Property Services department consists of 30 employees dedicated to ensuring we have the best facilities and pitches, building on our position as the oldest and largest Club for all forms of camping in the U.K.
This post will be responsible for all land and property management, capital development, legal compliance, facilities and property maintenance for our sites network.
Your Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Prepare and deliver project plans, reports, recommendations, budgetary estimates and other related information
- Research & investigate long term network strategic opportunities to exceed ESOS requirements
- Team Management (regional surveyors, regional maintenance)
- Provide professional technical advice to colleagues and committee members including legal, compliance, property, land and relevant health and safety matters
- Review and recommend contractor procurement tenders and projects ensuring the Club is protected in its activities and obtaining best value
- Manage the engagement of Forestry Commission Operational Regional Relationship
- Ensure all CITF partnership sites are operating within the framework, management and lease agreements
- Regular travel across the network, in order to build effective relationships with the operational management teams
- Manage and build on current relationships and stakeholder engagement
- Preparation and management of the capital expenditure development programme
- To develop a capital programme using internal expertise, external contractors and consultants
- Competitor design and build analysis to ensure the portfolio is developed to its optimum capacity within the market of operation
If you have the following qualities, we would welcome a conversation:
- Proven experience in the delivery of large capital construction projects of £350k+
- Professional qualification in a civil construction and building surveying
- Proven experience of managing a multi-site estate portfolio, operating at a senior management level
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Cross team and multi-disciplinary management experience ensuring department functions are aligned
- Experience within the leisure industry is extremely desirable
- Flexibility as overnight stays and UK travel will be required to carry out the role
The Camping and Caravanning Club is a fantastic place to work. With a supportive, dedicated team and customer focused attitude. The company offers a generous annual leave entitlement and life assurance amongst other attractive benefits.
To be part of the next phase of our journey, please send in a cv and cover letting, with salary expectation for the attention of Barny Baker (Recruitment Manager).
- Building Maintenance
- Property Management
- Capital Projects
- Leisure Industry
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'