As an experienced ERP specialist, you will lead the ERP implementation across all De La Rue activities. You will be responsible for the delivery and overall success of the roll out. You will develop and lead a matrix implementation team and inform the business on progress and performance.
You must have a broad knowledge of ERP implementation combined with a strategic mindset as well as be able to lead and develop a matrix team and influence the business managing all stakeholders.
You will ensure the ERP Programme is delivered successfully and add the highest possible value to the organisation aligning to strategic focus. You will ensure the adoption and management of a single governance framework to allow the Executive Team and other senior stakeholders the ability to see that full value of ERP. You will manage the co-ordination of the new capability for the business to enable effective change and realisation of projected benefits.
- Proven ERP experience including leading multiple implementations in a medium sized organisation
- Thorough understanding of project/programme management techniques and methods but able to adapt and flex to suit to the needs to a business
- Good knowledge of performance evaluation techniques and key metrics
- Good experience of data analysis, reporting and budgeting
- Working knowledge of MS office and program management software (e.g. Basecamp, MS Project etc.)
- A business acumen with strategic mindset
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- An analytical mindset with great problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to effectively manage a wide group of stakeholders, able to be resilient under pressure and find win win resolutions
- Strong customer focus
- Initiate and set goals for ERP implementation according to the strategic objectives of the organisation
- Ensure robust and effective planning of ERP from start to completion involving deadlines, milestones and processes and defining governance arrangements
- Ensuring effective quality assurance and the overall integrity of the ERP - focusing inwardly on the internal consistency, and outwardly on its coherence with infrastructure planning, interfaces with other programmes and corporate, technical and specialist standards
- Develop or approve budgets and operations to allow the business to react and adapt swiftly as required
- Devise evaluation strategies to monitor performance and determine the need for improvements
- Supervise matrix team involved to provide feedback and resolve complex problems
- Discover ways to enhance efficiency and productivity of procedures and people
- Maintain a hands on approach ensuring constant monitoring of progress and active development of team and individuals
- Ensure operations and activities adhere to legal guidelines and internal policies
- Keep senior management informed with detailed and accurate reports or presentations
- Build a strong and effective team
- Support the behaviour of working as One De La Rue, sharing best practice and collaborating with colleagues outside of own sphere of business.
- Ensure full participation in the performance development review (PDR) process and maintain an up to date record of all training and development activities/programs.
- Always act and behave in a way compliant with all De La Rue company guidelines and policies, especially those relating to values and behaviours, environmental health and safety, ethics and codes of conduct, as it is through living our values that we strengthen the culture of our business, and demonstrate our understanding of our Code of Business Principles.
- Our organisation values are:
- Act with integrity
- Drive, Change and Innovate
- Take Responsibility
- Excel in what we do
- Work together
- ERP Implementations