Head of EPMO
Up to 100k plus car and benefits
My client an award winning insurance organisation are looking to recruit a Head of EPMO in their Midlands office. You will be responsible in leading and driving effective delivery and continuous improvement of the EPMO (Enterprise Portfolio Management Office) service. Overseeing and governing the change framework and a common infrastructure to support change, ensuring adherence to practices, guidelines and standards with regard to change activities across the organisation.
- Build, lead and manage the EPMO service against agreed service levels.
- Establish, lead, develop and promote the portfolio, programme, project and change methodologies which underpin my clients change framework incorporating standards, practices, processes, documentation, reporting and quality assurance.
- Lead and ensure ongoing assurance of the group portfolio, programmes and projects to mitigate risk to the portfolio, ensuring benefits are delivered to plan.
- Oversee the management of the analysis of change performance metrics to ensure appropriate insight is produced by the EPMO to monitor and control performance.
- Manage the operation and support of group portfolio, programme and project governance through the change framework so that business requirements are met and stakeholders are supported effectively.
- Establish, direct and develop the EPMO team. Ensure that they are organised, trained and capable in sharing expertise and giving quality advice so that all portfolio stakeholders are effectively supported through all phases of portfolio delivery.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with key internal stakeholders including board members, senior divisional leaders, programme and project teams so that EPMO objectives are delivered effectively and risks are minimised.
- Promote and deliver insight and expertise to the EPMO team, group change and the wider business so that effective business consultancy is provided around best practice, research and analysis, business decision-making and issue resolution.
- Lead, inspire, manage, engage and develop the EPMO team and build effective talent and succession plans to drive high performance and ensure the effective delivery of the group portfolio.
To be considered for this role you must have significant experience in a portfolio management/ change management at a senior level, expert knowledge and significant experience of portfolio, programme, project and change management, experience of leading and managing a team, demonstrable experience of transforming PMO functions. You will be degree qualified or equivalent along with PRINCE2 and P3O (project, programmes and Portfolio Office).
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
- programme manager
- project manager
- project director
- programme director