A successful applicant will:
• Be an outstanding classroom teacher.
• Have a proven track record in facilitating pupil progress across the key stages.
• Be competent is tracking and using data to inform progress and areas for development.
• Have excellent subject knowledge across English Language and English Literature.
• Have a detailed working knowledge of the UK curriculum for English Language and English Literature.
• Currently hold a position of responsibility within an English department.
• An organised and proactive manager.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Able to work effectively under pressure and to time constraints.
• Committed to the safeguarding and protection of students.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'