Permanent Head of English Vacancy
Head of English
National Teacher Pay and Conditions apply (plus TLR 2.2) (£4,441)
Commencing September 2018 or earlier if possible
The Governors of Holy Family Catholic High School are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, highly motivated and inspirational individual with the leadership skills to lead and drive the improvement agenda for English.
We are seeking an exceptional leader and outstanding classroom practitioner with a proven record of securing good and outstanding outcomes for all pupils.
The successful person will:
* be fully supportive of the school's Catholic ethos
* have leadership and management experience
* have the ability to inspire, motivate, challenge and support our staff and pupils to be the best they can be
* have the ability, drive and passion to raise standards in teaching and learning so that all pupils from their different starting points make good and outstanding progress
* have the ability to plan and work strategically including working in partnership with other leaders across the school
* have excellent communication skills
* be willing to lead whole school initiatives as necessary
* make a commitment to contributing to the extra-curricular life of the school
This post is ideally suited for someone with drive, resilience and determination, who is keen to gain experience within a highly ambitious and hardworking organisation.
Please contact our recruitment partner, Jessica Galvin for an informal discussion about this exciting opportunity or to request an application pack on .
Holy Family Catholic High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to enhanced DBS clearance.
Holy Family Catholic High School is an Equal Opportunities employer.
Closing date: Thursday 29 March 2018 at 12 noon.
Interviews: To be confirmed