HEAD OF REGULATORY & EMPLOYMENT
Randstad UK takes the lead in shaping the world of work by matching candidates with companies that will help them reach their full potential, and matching clients with people who will work to successfully develop their business. We do this by combining our human touch with technology-driven solutions and tools.
We have a fantastic and rewarding opportunity to join Randstad in this new position of Head of Regulatory and Employment.
Reporting to the Legal Director, this role leads a geographically diverse team of compliance, audit and health and safety professionals (based in Luton, Worcester and Manchester) in providing timely, pragmatic and commercially-oriented advice to Randstad UK, Ireland and Middle East
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the processes for determining and prioritising the risks (internal and external) that may hinder Randstad from meeting its business objectives through the Risk Register and Control Framework.
- Perform/overseeing and reporting on audits to ensure agreed controls are being implemented and work effectively, including audits of financial, legal, HR and operational processes, and the use of IT systems to implement controls.
- Act as the principal point of contact on corporate compliance matters such as competition law, bribery and data protection;
- Support audits being conducted by external auditors or Group Business Risk & Audit
- Mentor the businesses in development of continuous improvement processes.
- Provide advice on post-termination restrictions in relation to ex-employees and direct the appropriate use of resources to ensure Randstad's assets are protected.
To be successful in this role you will display:
- Strong business acumen
- Qualified legal professional
- Strong people management and leadership skills
- The ability to mentor, coach and develop people
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
If you want to join one of the world's largest recruitment organisations, in a position that will see you growing four of our key business units, then we want to hear from you!!
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application