Head of Electrification
Head of Electrification- Business Development.
The purpose of the role is to develop business with key customers and new clients, generating this work into profitable orders.
The duties for the Head of Electrification role:
- Develop and maintain expertise in work costing and quotation processes.
- To develop and maintain regular harmonious relations with potential, past and current customers.
- To work proactively in the improvement of products and processes and suggest methods by which the sales, negotiation and marketing processes can be continuously improved.
- To create quotations and to negotiate contracts in compliance with the business processes and authority level.
- To actively pursue sales leads and to report and coordinate with the sales management team.
- Compliance with all Quality Assurance and Environmental Protection procedures.
Experience required for the Head of Electrification role:
- Demonstrated experience working in a Business Development role in the automotive or allied industries.
- In depth electrification knowledge and experience ideally in engine or vehicle test technology.
- A high-level of negotiation and presentation abilities along with good I.T skills.
- Ideally Degree qualified or a minimum of HNC/HND.
We are immediately sourcing suitable candidates for this role. If you are interested please apply with your CV and covering letter, along with confirmation of your current notice period and salary expectations. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted prior to submission with further details. However, should you wish to discuss your application in the meantime, please contact Justin Wainwright on or
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'