Head of Economics/Business Studies Teacher
Contract: Full Time
Start: August 2018
Salary: Excellent Salary, dependent on experience and qualifications
Our client is a leading international school, for pupils from 3-18 year olds, in Egypt. The school prides itself in offering small class sizes and is an accredited member of COBIS.
The school staff are international, open-minded and highly dedicated to their work. The school is strongly committed to the professional development of their staff and staff, on average can save 60% of their salary, whilst also enjoying the location and a good lifestyle.
An outstanding and passionate teacher of Business Studies or Economics is required to join and lead this successful and popular department. Good academic achievement, a university degree and teaching certificates are essential.
The successful candidate will be expected to provide the lead in Business Studies and Economics. The school follow the national curriculum in KS3, iGCSE in KS4 and A Level KS5.
Essential criteria for the successful candidate:
- Honours Degree in Economics/ Business Studies, from a UK university
- At least 2 years' experience of teaching at a secondary school, including A Level
- Successful teaching experience of the British Curriculum
- A thorough knowledge and real enthusiasm for Business Studies/ Economics
- Satisfactory active DBS (CRB) check
- Supporting pupils with EAL
- Good tax free salary
- Free health Insurance for teacher, spouse and dependents
- Annual flights
- 2 free places for dependent children
- Good quality furnished accommodation
Interviews will take place ASAP, via Skype
Please be aware that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
If you do have the relevant requirements and would like to be considered for this opportunity please send Usma your CV;
Connaught Education is a trading brand of Connaught Resourcing and operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. We are committed to supporting the welfare of children and young people. In support of current Safeguarding legislation we will carry out background checks and an Enhanced DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.
- Head of Economics or Head of Business Studies Teacher
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job