Head of Ecommerce - Top Job Alert! A leading international retailer based in Manchester is on the hunt for an experienced Head of Ecommerce to help drive the company to future success! Do you think you have what it takes? Carry on reading….
Head of Ecommerce - About the company:
Over the years, our client has accumulated a first-class reputation within the retail industry by providing consumers across the globe with top quality products and a superb customer-first service. With innovation and the customer at the forefront of everything they do, they are now looking to hire a new Head of Ecommerce to help them take the company to the next level.
Head of Ecommerce - About the role:
The Head of Ecommerce will be accountable for all aspects of the business’ eCommerce and digital marketing. The company values their customers, so it will be the Head of Ecommerce’s responsibility to ensure that they are offering them the best online customer experience possible whilst also managing the UK website and overseeing all eCommerce campaigns in order to boost sales and drive customer retention. This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to become a key player within the company as they will also be required to represent the digital team within the UK when collaborating with other international teams.
Don’t miss out on this exciting new opportunity to put your skills and knowledge to the test for a globally recognised company!
The Main Responsibilities of the Head of Ecommerce:
- Work closely with the marketing department in order to create and manage the entire digital and ecommerce strategy
- Generate new ideas which can be utilised in order to constantly optimise the customer experience on the UK website
- Take full responsibility for all campaigns, strategies and social media which will drive ecommerce sales and increase customer retention
- Liaise closely with third-party agencies in regards to the PR strategies
- Regularly analyse and produce detailed reports which highlight the traffic and sales data; identify areas of key improvement in order to optimise future strategies and campaigns
- Manage all content for the UK website including blogs, products and prices whilst also seeking to maximise sales via third parties including Amazon
- In regards to the company’s mobile app, liaise with other departments in order to capitalise on the number of downloads occurring
The Ideal Candidate:
- A strong background in a B2C and ecommerce or digital marketing environment is vital for the role
- Proven track record of delivering highly successful and innovative social media and paid search campaigns
- Proven experience of impacting on revenue growth within a large company is essential
- Fantastic communication, organisational and budget management skills
- Comfortable working with various levels of stakeholders whilst also being capable of prioritising their workload in order to meet tight deadlines
- Strong commercial acumen combined with excellent analytical skills
Do you have the right experience and skill set to really thrive in this role? Apply today!
- Budget Management
- Digital Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job