Do you want to be a part of a high growth, ambitious and successful young team based in London?
Our Client is one of the UK’s fastest growing healthy drinks brands. They have numerous awards to their name and exponential growth over the last 3 years through their retail accounts which feature in Selfridges, Waitrose etc. They are now looking for a Head of Ecommerce to elevate the ecommerce side of the business to similar success.
The position is looking to build out the ecommerce side of the business. Whilst the wholesaler side has been extremely successful, there has been some neglect on direct selling through the client’s own website. This role will look to own the entirety of ecommerce and through redoing the website and boosting direct sales, look to bring the ecom sales to similar levels as the retail accounts.
Responsibilities will include:
• Own all Web based issues and communications.
• A good understanding of their customer base, competitive market and seasonal trends is important in gauging which products will be successful. Using Google Analytics and Magento, you will analyse sales performance, identifying underperforming areas and devising strategies to overcome these issues.
• Strong understanding of the user behaviour and the ecommerce landscape.
• Own the continual improvement of the web presence to manage product launches, creating landing pages and engaging inspiring content to drive the consumer generate further brand awareness.
• Managing our external development resources to achieve desired results.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Ecommerce management.
• Strong written communication skills with an ability to create SEO friendly web content.
• Experience in digital visual merchandising preferred
• Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies.
• Strong understanding and previous experience of email marketing. Have experience of using Dotmailer or other ESPs.
• Understanding open rates, CTRs and other KPIs for email marketing.
• Great analytical skills.
• Good copy writing skills and attention to detail, especially with proofreading.
• Advanced skills for data analysis, A/B testing.
- Previous experience of responsibility for P&L