Exclusive search for an exciting premium womenswear brand. Backed by private equity and with ambitious plans for growth and at a period of digital transformation, this a pivotal time to join the business and the chance to lead a number of key digital development projects.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Italian speaking eCommerce expert, motivated by making a difference and being part of an entrepreneurial business.
Competitive relocation package negotiable.
* Define the financial and business targets of the e-commerce channel, in line with business objectives
* Work with the Merchandising team to increase warehouse efficiency across all channels by monitoring stock availability for E-commerce activities
* In collaboration with the Buying & Merchandising team, manage and organize stock availability to maximize sales growth on the online channel
* Together with the Buying & Merchandising team, monitor and identify online opportunities and tailor-made packages for different sites based on trading and sales analysis
* Analyze the performance of the online distribution channel through specific KPIs of reference (traffic, conversion, ROI, ...);
* Drive in sales tracking and analysis, identify key metrics and promotions during business meetings.
* Ensure that the company's production process is efficient, with delivery 100% on time.
* Relate with the Logistics team for order management. Provide accurate and reliable forecasting on stock levels needed to ensure proper sales maximization during peak periods.
* Define the e-commerce strategy, identifying the product categories to be promoted and the brand image to be communicated
* Collaborate with marketing functions or with external agencies for the production of digital content
* Ensure the consistency of the "customer journey" through all e-commerce platforms (website, smartphone, tablet)
* To increase the presence of the brand internationally (in terms of both brand awareness and sales), with a primary focus on the Italian and European markets
* Establish new partnership opportunities, carefully assessing the costs and benefits associated with each initiative
* Update on digital marketing innovations to improve the consumer experience
* Leading a small team, defining clear objectives and monitoring their performance and results.
* Actively participate in the selection, training and development of team members
To apply for this role and for immediate consideration, please apply by sending your CV via the link on this portal.
Alternatively you can send your CV directly to Sian Hammer at
- Head of Digital
- Head of Online
- Head of Ecommerce
- ecommerce director