Leading high street fashion brand looking for a Senior E-commerce Merchandise Manager
Your new company
Leading fast fashion brand looking for a Senior E-commerce Merchandise Manager to join their team in London.
Your new role
You will be responsible for partnering with the Senior Director of E-Commerce to define the strategic vision, objectives and goals for the brand's EU E-Commerce operations. The Senior Manager will oversee day-to-day E-Commerce operations for the EU region and be expected to deliver an E-Commerce experience that meets marketing, sales and operational goals defined by the executive management team.
- Partner with the VP of E-Commerce to manage all aspects of the EU E-Commerce business including, business planning, strategy, merchandising, warehouse operations, online marketing, customer service, web analytics, and web technologies
- Develop financial forecasts, own P&L, develop and be accountable for all KPIs
- Oversee projects of cross-functional teams, engaging with merchandisers, online marketers, inventory planners, analysts, graphic designers, social media, and operations teams to achieve goals and financial targets
- Actively manage inventory with Web Merchandisers, Planners, warehouse operations to drive inventory turns and sales
- Develop and oversee the effective planning, QA and execution of content across the websites and online marketing campaigns to ensure efficiency, accuracy, and timeliness of all web content publishing
- Work with online / offline marketing team to develop country specific marketing programs to drive sales
- Manage projects by defining goals to project teams, ensuring that all deadlines are met and that results are delivered in a manner consistent with executive expectations
- Proactively communicate the status of projects to business owners and key stakeholders as needed; manage project deliverables/launch expectations with all business owners on behalf of the E-Commerce product management team
- Manage all aspects of web analytics related to E-Commerce and communicate relevant information to team members, executive leadership, and cross-functional partners
- Manage a staff which includes completing performance reviews, recommending pay changes, communicating corrective action and delivering any job-specific training to maintain a high-performing team
What you'll need to succeed
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related discipline required; MBA preferred
- 5-10 years of E-Commerce merchandising management experience
- Must have recent experience managing business / P&L in all major European markets
- Must have previously managed a P&L online, with an online marketing budget
- In-depth knowledge of managing inventory in a retail environment, preferably online
- Strong analytical / quantitative skills
- Must have online/mobile marketing experience, preferably in ecommerce
- Understand product management principles and have operated in a test / data driven environment
- Must have a detailed understanding of web technologies and website performance measurements
- Proven ability to lead a cross-functional team and manage multiple direct reports
What you'll get in return
Competitive salary + benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- "HEAD OF ECOMMERCE MERCHANDISING" OR "HEAD OF ECOMMERCE"