- Successful multi-channel retailer.
- Hands-on and strategic role.
- Opportunity to grow a team.
This is an exciting opportunity if you are an entrepreneurial individual who can work at both a hands-on and strategic level at pace. You will be joining a well-established and award-winning multi-channel retailer, and have the rare chance to shape strategy and build a team from the ground up.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the D2C Director, the Head of eCommerce will be primarily responsible for driving the brand’s website and marketplaces growth in the UK and future international eCommerce business.
This business is embarking on an exciting new phase of development, with an ambitious eCommerce growth plan anchored in a true multi-channel, customer-focused and international approach.
With that in mind, the business needs an experience, ambitious and commercially-minded Head of Ecommerce to take responsibility for activities and the performance of all aspects of online trading. You will have direct management of Web Analytics, Online trade, Operations and development, whilst for Digital Marketing, Merchandising and Product Ownership you will work in partnership with the Head of Marketing, Merchandising Director and Tech Director, respectively.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous experience in a B2C eCommerce trading or eCommerce Manager role.
- Responsibility for P&L.
- Strategic thinking – being able to define, agree and set a strategic plan.
- Implementation skills - being able to deliver activities and manage the business along a defined strategic path, i.e. owning site content, customer journey and commercial performance.
- Commercial acumen – the ability to ‘trade’ and manage the business on a day-to-day basis.
- Communication and influencing skills.
- Analytical acumen – strong numerical skills with experience in web analytics and reporting.
- Passion for digital trends and the eCommerce function itself
- Platform and third parties management experience.
This business has a unique culture, offering a sense of fun within a fast-paced and hard-working environment. Salary on offer is circa £50k.
This is an urgent requirement so please get in touch with Rina on for more information.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'