Head of E-commerce - Retail, Healthcare - Coventry, Salary up to 40k
Are you driven, commercial, and passionate about great service?
Do you have e-commerce experience?
If you can answer yes to the above questions, then please read on.
Our client is the market leader in their segment, they are currently seeking a Head of E-Commerce to support the office in the Coventry area; this is a very hands-on role managing a product and services based website and overseeing all company social media. Reporting directly into the MD, you will be responsible for managing a small but efficient team to drive e-commerce business and for increasing online presence to strengthen brand awareness. The
Main Responsibilities of the Head of E-commerce:
• Overseeing our online range of products, accessories, and orthotics
• Processing orders and refunds for customers
• Uploading products/promotions for all brands
• Liaising with drop shipping suppliers to improve/negotiate margin, drive sales and increase our product range
• Ensuring all business and store information is accurate and up to date on the website
• Devising and implementing effective brand and product promotions
• Working closely with the Buying and Merchandising teams to influence stock buy decisions and product volumes
• Providing regular reports on e-commerce performance to the MD and senior management team
• Creating engaging social media content for Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and increasing our mailshot database
• Overseeing customer services as the first point of contact for customers • Skills in Photoshop, Google Analytics, Wordpress, PPC are a must
• Processing and analysing sales
• Responsible for department’s targets Whilst this department is still relatively small and manual in its processes at present there is huge potential for the right candidate to really make their mark and bring a fresh perspective to how they grow and develop the e-commerce business as we move forward.
Regretfully due to the volume of responses generated A2Z Recruitment Solutions are only in a position to contact those candidates who have been successful
- Global E-commerce
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'