Head of e-Commerce - Premium Brands
Position: Head of e-Commerce - Premium Brands
Location: CentralLondon - Home Based.
Salary: £65k-£70k, bonus, car or travel allowance, healthcare and company pension.
- Global FMCG business
- Major Historic brands with worldwide presence.
- Category leading portfolio.
- Fantastic company culture
- Plans to triple their Online business by 2022.
- Significantly investing in many areas of the company including e-Commerce.
- Head of e-Commerce - Premium brands / Luxury
- Manage and lead the commercial agenda with customers and P&L accountability.
- Lead the company strategy across the e-Commerce sector, mainly Amazon and niche online accounts.
- Establish Amazon as a marketing vehicle for the brands, managing investment choices and the customer partnerships to ensure a sustainable plan with high consumer reach and engagement.
- Ensure the company have the right programme of tailored marketing activities, gifting solutions and Value-Added packs and promotions that enables the business to win on-line whilst protecting brand consumer price strategy.
- 2 direct reports (NAM & Brand Manager) - Demonstrate strong leadership qualities
- Must have minimum 4+ years’ experience within e-Commerce sales or marketing.
- Must have experience working with Amazon at Head Office level.
- Ideally have experience with luxury / premium products.
- Track record of success within e-Commerce and collaborating with internal teams.
The successful candidate will currently be working within the relevant industry and has a strong understanding of e-commerce. Your experience & approach are key to the success of this role. If you think the above profile is you then please get in touch by sending your CV qoting ref: 20/15161/7 and also for any other roles you might be interested in please visit our website.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive.If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website
- P&L Accountability
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'