Head of Direct Tax
Our client, a highly recognisable FTSE250 group based in Cambridgeshire is recruiting for a Head of Direct Tax.
As the Head of Direct Tax, you will report into the Group Director of Tax and lead and shape the UK Tax function.
- Taking lead on the delivery of UK Tax compliance.
- Act as a tax advisor at a group level on all group projects.
- Management of the relationship with HMRC.
- Lead and coach the direct tax team.
- Influencing up to board level on strategic direction, aiding commercial decisions and driving profitability.
- Continual development of the national tax forecasting model.
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified tax professional (CTA or equivalent) who has an aptitude of innovative management experience and strong accounting knowledge. You will be able to lead and motivative a team whilst transforming a tax function to deliver best practice. This opportunity is best suited to a senior tax professional with experience in working in a complex listed environment. Please note, this role will include the regular travel to central London.
Alongside the competitive salary you will be awarded a yearly bonus, private medical insurance, a market leading holiday package, competitive pension scheme and a car allowance.
CVs are under constant constraint. Please do not hesitate on applying or calling Callum on .
- head of direct tax
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job