Our client is looking for a Head of Procurement to manage and lead their procurement teams to deliver the required performance across all Business Units.
In conjunction with the business leaders you will be expected to develop and deliver ongoing cost savings, quality improvements and lead time reductions. Ensuring you review and refine the procurement procedures to deliver the most efficient performance.
- Demonstrable experience of successfully leading a procurement function within an Electronics manufacturing environment
- CIPS Qualified
- Electronic board manufacture component Sourcing experience
- Strong communication skills (oral, written & presentation)
- Project management and organisational skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages including Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPointDesirable Criteria
- Knowledge of Macola/Cost Point/ Coupa Benefits
- 25 Days holiday + bank holidays, with the ability to purchase an additional 5 days' holiday.
- 4x annual salary life assurance
- Sports and Social club
- Pension scheme
- Discounted on-site restaurant (Wimborne)
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work
- Flexible benefits brochure
- Electronic Engineering
- Direct Procurement
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job