We're supporting our clients as they adapt to a new world in the wake of COVID-19. We're now recruiting for roles which will help our clients to deliver vital services and to resume business wherever possible
Capita Learning is a business leading organisation working with high profile organisations to assist them with all aspects of their employee development lifecycle. We are currently looking for a Head of Direct Delivery to join our team. The role will be responsible for driving growth and profitability across all direct delivery projects within Capita Learning whilst at the same time providing overall accountability for the P&L and commercial models.
We are looking for someone with a wealth of experience in working for a learning supplier/agency environment providing large scale training programmes, they must have experience of managing P&Ls and most importantly they must be passionate about driving the growth and commerciality of a business.
What you will be doing:
- Deliver the Learning Delivery strategy and visionthrough self and the team.
- Manage and evaluate the service delivery offered by the delivery teams.
- Manage the resourcing needs utilising associate and employed resources.
- Lead a team of learning delivery specialists to ensure flawless execution of all projects
- Ensure projects are delivered against agreed timelines and budgets aligned to financial and performance targets and deliver appropriate return on investment
- Identify additional income opportunities and address contract creep
- Ensure commercial viability of current/future business models in the delivery of training
What we are looking for:
- Experience working at a senior level in a learning supplier/agency environment providing large scale training programmes
- Previous P&L ownership
- Experience of running a significant training operation
- Sound knowledge of learning and development
- Strong project and programme management experience
- Commercial acumen
- An ability to conduct high quality client-facing work
- Effective leadership and people engagement
About Capita Learning:
Capita Learning is a leader in Learning and Development Transformation. Our expertise covers everything from strategic learning consultancy to managed learning services, curriculum design and training delivery to digital and competency management. We also specialise in apprenticeships and pre-employment programmes. You'll be joining a team who are passionate about innovation and who take pride in making learning and training the best experience possible.
What we hope you'll do next:
Choose 'Apply now' to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you. If you have any questions you'd like to ask before applying, you can contact
All interviews, assessments and background checks will continue to take place online, to completely remove the need for face-to-face contact. All Capita colleagues who can work from home should do so; and where it is not possible for colleagues to work remotely, we have taken important steps to protect those working from Capita's offices. Social distancing, enhanced hygiene and safety measures are already in place at all Capita locations that are open to protect our colleagues and manage the risk of COVID-19. The welfare of our people is of paramount importance to us, and we're doing everything we can to keep our colleagues and customers safe during this time.
We're an equal opportunity employer, which means we'll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we're committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Training Director
- Head of Direct Delivery
- Head of People Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'