You will be working as a Head of Digital for a leading property business based in Central London, you must be from a property background. This company prides itself with individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business.
You will be working as a Head of Digital, based in London for a leading property & housing business.
Key responsibilities for Head of Digital:
- Bring expertise in the current and evolving digital sales strategy
- Proven business leader, with a proven track record of digital or channel delivery
- Proven experience of growing a channel, whilst improving ROI
- Working with the various offline teams - brand and sales in order to meet the APE target across the various business lines
- To oversee a digital sales team that will work with business partners across the business to achieve results
- Strategic planning and delivery of on-target, acquisition-led digital marketing channel performance
- Optimisation of digital response channel performance (PPC, display, social, SEO, affiliates)
- Scientific use of AI, data and analytics to identify and create opportunity for digital optimisation
- Collaboration on the pre-sales digital journey with digital product owners, UX and content owners
- Input into tools and technologies required to improve conversion performance
- Integration with the brand strategy and collaboration on creative development
- Identification of future digital marketing trends, business models and media consumption to enable commercial advantage
The successful candidate will need:
- Solid experience in the property and housing sector
- Experience in project managing new initiatives in a matrix and fluid corporate environment
- Understand the role of data scientists/marketing analyst in order to drive effective marketing ROI
- Extensive experience within Marketing gained within a comparable market
- Proven transformation capability
- Effective collaborator, communicator and influencer at all levels, including senior leadership level
- Team leadership and talent development
- Successful in a fast paced, ever-changing, often pressurised environment
- Performance driven marketer.
- Highly numerate, analytical and results focused
- Advanced in the use and understanding of tools and technologies essential for performance analysis, forecasting and conversion optimisation
You will receive a brilliant offer between £80,000 to £100,000 + benefits!