Head of Digital remit encompassing a broad Digital Marketing remit, team leadership and budgetary responsibility. Based in London, UK wide remit reporting to Global Digital Leader.
Our client's strategy remains consistent: organic growth by region and discipline, a focus on growth markets, development of home-grown management expertise and a structure that champions growing talent. With 4 core brands and associated service propositions the role will present a number of interesting challenges and opportunities.
- Day-to-day management of the digital team, ensuring they function as a high performing unit Media sales strategy and administration
- Active management of regional stakeholders at an MD level, ensuring a pro-active level of service that provides insight and adds value
- Work with other marketing teams to ensure that the digital channels are fully integrated with the overall marketing programme
- Own the customer experience within our digital platforms and build a strong vision for future requirements
- Liaise with the global digital team and provide local requirements into the global digital strategy
- Leverage our digital reporting capability to assess the performance of each digital channel and provide recommendations to key stake holders to maximise ROI
- Ongoing management of client paid advertising proposition including pricing, positioning strategy and sales support
- Management of advertising strategy on third party media including commercial justification, contract negotiation, conflict resolution, billing disputes, new product assessment and maximising response rates
- Management and execution of PPC and SEO strategy using either in-house or agency resource
- Management of digital budget to within plan
It's likely you're currently in a Digital Marketing Manager role ready for a step into your first Head of position. Technically sound, commercial and able to move between strategy and execution. A lean towards strong media manager and website Optimisation is desired.
Exposure to B2B and B2C online marketing would be of real interest.
Base salary and package commensurate with role
Great scope and visibility
leadership and budget holder responsibility
Central London offices
- Digital Marketing; Leadership; PPC; SEO; Optimisation; Digital Media
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job