To lead, manage and develop the delivery of the Group’s Digital Strategy and Programme, encompassing digital communications, marketing and services for customers, staff and partners. To manage, coach and develop the Digital Communications Team.
1. Working with the Group Director of Communications, develop the group-wide Digital Strategy, Roadmap and Programme to support the organisation’s business objectives for all stakeholders.
2. Form part of the Fit for the Future Programme Group, owning and representing the Digital & Mobile work stream and the Digital Communications Team.
3. Own, develop and refine the Target Operating Model (Digital & Mobile) and the design and architecture for all digital solutions.
4. Oversee the planning, implementation and development of new digital solutions for all users (including customers, staff and partners) as part of the Fit for the Future Programme, ensuring that all solutions delivered by the Systems Integrator are aligned.
5. Provide both business and technical advice and guidance to ensure solutions delivered as part of the Fit for the Future Programme meet business requirements and align to the Target Operating Model and Digital and IT Strategies.
6. Ensure that key stakeholders across the Group are consulted and informed regarding the Digital Roadmap and Programme, including when functionality may be released and the potential impact on the business, staff, customers and partners.
7. To lead and contribute towards developing performance measures and benefits realisation of digital solutions.
8. To lead and manage the day-to-day functions of a team of digital specialists, ensuring the smooth running and maintenance of all digital platforms and the delivery of projects to a high standard and within budget.
9. To manage the planning, delivery and performance of the digital work programme, leading on the development of roadmaps for all platforms and defining and prioritising business requirements.
10. To provide professional digital advice and services, ensuring all developments are integrated and make the best use of design, content, and functionality, with a particular focus on:
Websites & Microsites
Digital Marketing - email marketing, eCRM, SEO, analytics,
Other Digital Platforms - enterprise social networking, social media, instant messaging, email service providers.
11. To lead on devising and managing standard approaches to user contact across all digital channels, facilitating improvement of cross-functional processes to support business change.
12. To market and promote the use of the Group’s digital services, driving traffic to the sites and increasing customer self-service transactions.
13. Take ownership of data compliance for all digital purposes across the Group, and to keep up to date with current trends and advise on new developments, legislation (including GDPR) and tools.
14. To promote, protect and monitor the Group’s corporate identity, house style and assets to ensure brand consistency and conformity of content and design across all platforms.
15. To manage, motivate and develop direct reports, ensuring the smooth and harmonious running of the team, its systems, processes and administration.
16. To manage the procurement of and relationships with suppliers and agencies.