Data Governance / Business Modelling / Program Delivery / Dev Ops / Data Science / UX & UI Design / Agile Scrum Methodology
Thailand's tech environment is undergoing significant changes and as such our client is looking to make huge transformations to their business in the new digital age. This is an opportunity to work with a global company on a full scale digital transformation project that will feel like a new tech start up environment.
You will be leading a new team whilst collaborating with a top consultancy to implement new technologies that can push forward the business, and develop them into a digital powerhouse. Data science will be the key to this new project as there is an incredible amount of data to analyse.
It is important for you to have a firm grasp of creating business models from scratch and have a clear understanding of digital governance. You will help design a clear roadmap of what the project needs to achieve in defined timeframes and work with the team to successfully achieve deadlines.
Overall you should have the following experience:
- Worked on a large scale digital transformation project.
- Extensive knowledge of data governance.
- Work with data analytics specialists.
- Work with stakeholders from across the world.
- Delivered training initiatives to your team.
- Worked with external vendors.
- Oil and Gas or Petrochemical experience.
Do you have the fire and confidence to embark on this exciting digital transformation journey? Do you want to make significant changes to a global organization and help them be at the forefront of the new age of Data Science? If you would like to find out more information, please call 02-038-5878 to discuss further.
Role open to Thai Nationals and Expatriates who can re-locate
- Data Governance / Business Modelling / Program Delivery / Dev Ops / Data Science / UX & UI Design / Agile Scrum Methodology
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job