The company is based in the West Midlands and is a leading independent and international media agency that connects people to brands. Their media strategies are based on people’s behaviours - understanding how audiences think, feel and act - so that they reach them contextually, during the moments that matter. They work across the full spectrum of media planning and buying, with fantastic media teams dedicated to client servicing, broadcast, publishing, digital, data and content production.
The role The Head of Digital will have a leadership role.
You will report to the Managing Director and will act as a direct liaison with the Business Directors, as well as being responsible for the digital output for the agency.
You must have PPC/Paid Social and Display experience
The primary responsibility will be to lead their digital performance:
• Leadership of digital strategy on key client business
• Development of existing digital solutions to address client’s business needs
• Effective management of the digital output and service provision across all digital platforms
• Responsible for effective media partner relationship management.
• Experience of leading digital strategy and planning across a range of sectors
• Experience of managing senior client relationships
• Excellent knowledge of all digital channels
• Strong understanding of the use of data to deliver effective digital strategies
• Experience of leading a team and managing the development of people
• Excellent communication skills
• Ideally worked in a similar role at another agency.
Key Responsibilities Clients:
• Be responsible for setting the digital strategy for key clients
• Maintain excellent client relationships
• Be responsible for client education in digital
• Identify opportunities to deliver digital innovation to our client’s business
• Play a pivotal role In the digital leadership of all new business pitches from RFI to pitch strategy and delivery
• Ensure the agency achieves excellence in all digital pricing
• Work with the Business Directors on the integration of all digital products with other media
• Work closely with Business Directors to manage team integration and output
• Work collaboratively with the Data Team in London to integrate data usage more fully into agency procedures
• Work collaboratively with the media team in London to co ordinate partner management
• Be responsible for the digital up-skilling of all agency teams
• Responsible for Quality Control of digital planning as well as providing efficient oversight of all digital optimisation and reporting structures.
Commercial management and media trading:
• Maintain strategic relationships with key media owners and ensure commercial and creative ambitions are realised for clients
• Manage all digital products to meet commercial and strategic objectives
- Digital Media
- Social Media
- Media Agencies