Head of Digital Strategy and Partnerships
The Head of Digital Strategy and Partnerships will take a lead in developing a culture of innovation and test & learn across the business. Challenge assumptions, and present new and alternative solutions and opportunities.
- You'll have a deep understanding of the fintech and innovation landscape. You'll leverage your extensive network to bring the outside in - ensuring HL has visibility and understanding of the evolving technology and financial ecosystem,
- Work with key stakeholders to influence the technology strategy and help to shape transformation in a way that delivers the outcomes needed.
- Facilitate and often lead the blue sky thinking for the organisation. This will involve challenging the status quo, busting mental models, encouraging 'outside in' thinking and asking 'what if?
- Interact with external businesses, groups and organisations. The role will act as internal consultant, identifying opportunities and risks to HL in the digital/tech space, shaping work and carving out room for product discovery where applicable.
- Build and maintain strong external networks and relationships with critical digital partners and strategically relevant organisations.
- Act as an ambassador for HL in relation to the external market, and at times represent the company by promoting digital, innovation and advocating throughout the industry.
- Understand the innovation landscape and communicate this effectively to senior stakeholders, leading the delivery of various R&D and innovation initiatives.
- Navigate HL's response to potential disruption by horizon scanning and understanding the opportunities and risks that will arise. Influence and communicate these through the business and help align strategic initiatives that set the company up for success.
- Ensure programs of work such as tech strategy and transformation are delivering against HL's digital strategy and wider strategy; ensuring approach is forward-thinking and future-proof.
- Ensure HL has been aware of and responsive to key risks and opportunities presented by external disruption through monitoring the external environment.
- Create an effective eco-system of technology partners that enhance the capabilities of HL
- A background and skillset in designing and realising the next wave of digital and financial propositions
- A passion for driving change, ideally in the world of financial services
- An ability to build and tell stories, solve problems and collaborate openly with colleagues and partners
- Knows how to develop and implement a forward-thinking, future-proof business strategy.
- Has knowledge and awareness of external digital trends and patterns.
- Has knowledge of digital systems and technology stacks
- A current understanding of the current Fintech environment and disruptive technologies.
- Knowledge of product-led ways of working
- Knowledge of financial markets and investments
- Digital and Strategy
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'