In what's an amazing career opportunity, we're looking for a Head of Digital Product for a well-known and much-admired tour operator. As part of the senior management team, the Head of Digital Product will develop the digital product vision, implementing best in class design and UX processes. In this brand-new job, you'll build and grow a new team, allowing you to really make your mark.
As a key member of the team, you'll translate business cases into roadmaps, articulating and championing the vision of the client's online presence, being an expert in web technologies and development methodologies.
More key components of this Head of Digital Product job with our tour operator client include:
* Delivery of roadmaps for all end-to-end customer facing digital products and journeys,
ideally within the travel industry
* Leverage excellent customer experiences (UX/UI) in solving experience challenges,
developing concepts and designs
* Identifying user struggle and combining it with a solid analytical approach to weight and
rate the UX and testing roadmap
* Responsible for the test and learn optimisation output, delivering a seamless customer
experience and excellent conversion rate
* Ensure functionality development and a user experience that provides an industry-leading
* Developing agile development processes
* Managing enhancement of live digital products
* Building product management best practice into the organisational ways of working and
champion across disciplines including clinical, UX, analytics, insight, and content to
support product development
* Constantly reviewing working practices to ensure efficiency, quality and continuous
* Full budget ownership
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is one of the UK's leading holiday specialists, where the dynamic and passionate team prides itself on its fabulous reputation and ability to deliver the absolute best holiday experiences.
WHAT EXPERIENCE DO I NEED?
* Working for an e-commerce business, you'll have 10+ years of experience in a digital product
* Experience working with Agile/Lean methodologies
* Knowledge and experience in creating a thriving design practice within a product team from
* Experience working across complex businesses
* Experience delivering in a matrix structure, overcoming collaboration challenges
* 3+ years' experience of leading a multi-faceted team of UI and UX designers, CRO teams,
delivery managers and developers
* Proven success in a high-growth, rapidly changing environment
* Superb analytical skills
* An intuitive mind and great problem-solving skills
* Experience in user experience and website optimisation, usability studies and A/B testing
* Comprehensive knowledge of the digital landscape, with ability to identify best-in-class
* Budget management
* You must have a B2B background
WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME?
You'll enjoy a superb salary, the opportunity to be a part of a close-knit team, where diversity and cohesion are embraced, and where your contributions are recognised and rewarded. Included are 25 days holiday per year, bonus scheme, generous holiday discounts and pension. You'll also enjoy flexible working, where you split your time between working at home and in the office.
Tap to apply for this Head of Digital Product job with our tour operator partner.
Applicants must have the legal right to live and work in the country where the vacancy exists. We regret we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.
Progressive Travel Recruitment (a trading name of Progressive Personnel Ltd., est. 2005) is a leading international travel and hospitality recruitment company with offices in the UK, USA, Canada, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, The Maldives and Estonia.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'