- £400 - £600 per day
- Interim Contract 3 – 6 months
- Role based in South West London
- Premium Brand
Head of Digital is required for a leading luxury brand that operates in over 3 territories with revenue of over £60 million per annum. This is a very critical and senior role within the business and you’ll be joining them at a very exciting time as they are going through a strong period of growth and have some big projects currently in the pipeline.
Head of Digital is responsible for defining the role, strategy and implementation for all aspects of digital activity within the group. The digital strategy and initiatives underpins the company’s strategic goals.
The key objectives of the Head of Digital are to increase website leads and conversions, increase brand awareness and customer engagement and retention as well as increasing demand for ancillary products and services to drive secondary revenues.
This is an interim position whilst the appointment is secured on a permanent basis so there is the opportunity, should the successful candidate be interested, that the contract turns into a permanent position for the individual.
You will be remote managing a team of 10 so experience in remote managing is key as well as manage key relationships with digital agencies. This is a crucial role on a strategic level as well as someone who has the ability to roll sleeves up and get involved operationally and care about the detail. You will work autonomously and have the ability to influence upwards and build credibility with your team as well as senior management.
As Head of Digital you should have/be:
- Commercially astute;
- Excellent communications and presentation skills;
- Proven track record in growing online sales in a large multi-channel organisation;
- Operational understanding of financial frameworks and financial planning;
- Ability to motivate teams;
- Broad understanding of multiple website platform skill sets including SEM, email, re-targeting, affiliate programmes, SEO and CRM;
- An up-to-date understanding of ecommerce trends and the latest online sales tactics/best practice;
As Head of Digital some of your duties will involve:
- Digital Strategy;
- Website Management – ensuring that a best-in-class website experience is created and delivered for our core audiences across our markets.
- Social Media Strategy – defining, evolving and delivering the social media strategy;
- Content strategy and distribution – tied into the social media strategy, ensuring that digital content is fresh, engaging and reflective of Brand activities across our markets;
- Reporting and Analysis – setting the direction for the core Digital KPIs and ensuring that every piece of digital activity is accurately reported on and analysed (monthly and quarterly).
- Digital Innovation – keeping up to date with the latest digital trends and approaches and bringing fresh thinking back;
- Campaign Management – bringing to life all marketing campaigns through the various Digital channels available;
- Driving volumes of data capture - through web-registrations, newsletter sign-ups.
- eCRM: ensuring that we have the correct data available to segment our target audiences and the correct platforms in place to create email campaigns and broadcast these across all markets.
- Cross functional team management of all Digital projects.
- Management of Digital agencies – direction, scope, budget setting and execution.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for the fantastic Head of Digital role then please apply via the job board or email Samantha Cole at Jenrick Commercial.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job