Head of Digital Platforms (Permanent - Financial Services)
My Client who is a leading multinationallife insurance and financial services company
are currently going through a very exciting transformation period and are looking for a Head of Digital Platforms to come on board and shape the direction of the future digital roadmap for the organisation.
This role will sit in the team who are responsible for designing digital platforms, so they can be more autonomous and agile, replacing tickets with APIs, designing reliable services whilst also supporting the security processes. Ideally you will come from a Large Enterprise or a Major Consultancy!
In this position, you would be working very closely with the Director of Digital Transformation with the goal of transforming the team! You will get exposure to all parts of the business and you will be communication with the Senior Stakeholders across the business to define and develop the Digital platform roadmaps to support all future business requirements.
Further Duties and Responsibilities (to name a few):
- Ensure that the Digital platform roadmaps are integrated into the overall architecture roadmaps.
- Lead the digital design and cloud brokering to support the delivery of business unit projects ensuring that proposed solutions align with the overall digital strategy.
- Enable the business to identity and design the right mix of IaaS, PaaS and SaaS services offered by Microsoft, AWS etc.
- Identify and develop new digital platform services.
Skills and Experience required:
- Proven experience working as a Senior Digital Platform Lead.
- Demonstrate a background in leading the solution architecture and implementation of digital solutions on public and cloud platforms.
- Knowledge of modern architectures (containers/micro-services) and the tool-chains required to effectively deploy and manage cloud services.
- Have a solid understanding of cloud technologies and architectures.
- A background in using agile delivery methods and cloud platforms.
If this sounds like you and you wish to know more, then do apply right away!