This is an exciting and rare opportunity has become available to join a large international eCommerce brand as they look to hire a Head of Digital Performance to join their Marketing Leadership Team. As they continue on their growth curve due to continued success of their existing brands over the last five years and with new propositions due to be launched in the future this is a new role to business, making this an exciting time to joining!
You’ll be based from their head office in Manchester and you’ll be responsible for strategic performance of their digital channels and oversee a strong sized digital team with access to multi-million pound digital budgets across the Groups Brands.
- Strategically lead the digital team with planning, development and execution across all performance marketing channels including PPC, SEO, meta partnerships, affiliates, programmatic display, social advertising, app advertising and email/SMS.
- Leading the existing performance marketing team, ensuring integration with and consistency across all other marketing activity
- Using data and insights to own and develop the audience strategy for core performance marketing channels
- Having an in-depth qualitative and quantitative understanding of the success of all performance marketing activities and their impact on the business
- Working closely with the brand team to support the delivery of multi-channel marketing campaigns, ensuring the companies online Brand is at the forefront of digital developments
- Working with the marketing analytics team to develop accurate measurement methodologies for all performance marketing activity
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of success within similar senior management roles, ideally within agency, retail or ecommerce company
- Very strong data and analytical skills, coupled with strong communication and organisational skills
- Deep understanding and experience of large PPC accounts and the wider acquisition channels including SEO, affiliates, programmatic display, social advertising, app advertising and email/SMS
- Business and commercial acumen, coupled with budgeting and forecasting skills
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing, ecommerce and related technologies
- A structured approach to multi-channel marketing campaign management
- Proven strong leadership and influencing skills
- An open and collaborative working style
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and multi-task
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.