My client are a leading beauty retailer who are now looking for a Head of Operations to sit in their digital team to manage the full supply chain process of their eCommerce customer based. The ideal candidate will have experience in managing retail and B2C supply chain operations inventory planning / allocation, store operations, distribution, transportation ideally from a fast fashion or FMCG business on an international level.
- Define the global Digital and Wholesale Supply Chain strategy across both business units.
- Work with key stakeholders across various business units including the International, retail and ecommerce teams.
- Define best in class business strategies and new technologies to drive growth throughout Europe.
- Define the Customer Care strategy, to support the global expansion of Ecommerce and wholesale activity. Working closely with internal business stakeholders to ensure it meets current and future business needs
- Define 3rd party eCommerce plan - working with key external account managers to implement and drive growth.
- the business vision across all on and offline channels.
- Ensure brand alignment for the global eCommerce 3rd
- Create and implement a global sustainability programme.
- Experience working in a large FMCG or CPG business.
- University degree
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Ability to travel - this role will be based in central London but travel to warehouse regularly will be required
Please contact Sophie Allison - - for further details.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job