Head of Digital & Marketing
£70,000 - £80,000 plus excellent benefits
Manchester city centre
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing financial services organisation with a strong appetite for further expansion over the next 5 years. This is an important and pivotal role in the structure where you'll be working in conjunction with the business lines to support the delivery of sales led digital and marketing activity, responding proactively to the needs of internal and external customers. You'll be joining at an incredibly exciting time and be integral in the success of this team.
- Manage the relationship with external central Digital and Marketing agencies and partners, ensuring delivery against agreed metrics and acceptable return on investment.
- Working with key stakeholders in the business lines, plan and manage the delivery of central Digital and Marketing activity that supports the aspirations and strategy of the business across digital acquisition, digital delivery, data and analysis, UX & journey, platform re-designs and P&L.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of central Digital and Marketing activity and make recommendations for improvements.
- Management of the central Digital and Marketing budget.
- Responsibility for the development of sales driven digital products that deliver on the requirements of the business.
- Recommend central digital and marketing strategies that will underpin and support the delivery of business line strategic objectives.
- Take all necessary steps to ensure there are no reputational risk implications to the business as a result of any activity.
- Ensure all identified operational and conduct risks are reported and managed effectively.
- Lead, motivate, performance manage and develop the team, ensuring that they individually and collectively deliver against their objectives in a positive, constructive and collaborative manner.
- Previous experience of working in a digital and marketing environment, with a proven track record of delivering complex campaigns.
- Considerable experience of devising, planning and delivering a wide range of marketing strategies and campaigns including social, content, UX, digital product owners.
- People management experience.
- Experience of developing relationships with and effectively managing external agencies.
- Experience of digital design and technology, including a good understanding of UX design and testing.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to engage stakeholders at all levels.
- A proven track record in delivering results.
- Detail focused with the ability to look ahead, raise issues, provide solutions and hit deadlines.
- Experience of web and e-commerce MI and managing reporting.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.