Cracking opportunity to work with a fantastic brand punching well above it's weight. With a highly mobilised and engaged audience, the business is looking to capitalise on their following by investing into digital.
This role will be responsible for acquiring, retaining and converting customers across multiple platforms
Delighted to be working with a fantastic lifestyle and nutrition brand that has had a huge impact on parents and their infants.
Its a multi-faceted brand that spans across food, books, entertainment and a rapidly expanding digital offering.
With some excellent off line marketing and content, the brand has a wonderful following that leads to huge traffic on the website and a number 1 bestselling app as well.
There is an opportunity for an ambitious, commercial and well-rounded digital professional to take the business to the next level
Reporting directly into the owner, this role will be responsible for coming up with digital marketing strategy to increase, convert and monetise the already significant traffic to the website and app.
Despite being well established, the business is rapidly expanding and will look to the Head of Digital to drive the online agenda.
You will be expected to:
- Project manage agency creating Subscription Model for personalisation projects
- Develop and manage a digital engagement plan, including SEO across all of our online content.
- Lead and manage the content strategy to drive up traffic numbers, customer conversion, engagement and retention.
- Continually monitoring organic search rankings to increase traffic
- Fully manage the website and work closely with the company's external tech support team to quickly resolve issues (coding and content, link architecture, navigation etc.)
- Continuously look at ways to improve the website user experience.
- Lead on the production of content - working with the wider team to oversee copy writing, images and video.
- Develop, implement and optimise new online income opportunities.
- Evaluate and communicate statistics and results on our digital offer (web subscriptions and apps) using Google Analytics or other tracking tools, monitoring, reporting, analysing results, identifying customer journeys.
- Keep abreast of development in the digital arena, identify new digital opportunities
- Manage partnerships with the App Store and Amazon for Apps and Kindle.
This role is suited to a well rounded digital marketing lead used to working in a commercial b2c environment. This is a strategic role that will require a combination of lateral thinking and the ability to execute plans yourself.
You'll be expected to demonstrate:
- Strong experience in conversion and online customer acquisition (growing member database) - you'll have the skills and capabilities to grow and convert our traffic.
- Experience working with SEO tools, Google Analytics, WordPress and CMS systems etc.
- Hands-on management of the digital marketing strategy
- Experience in overseeing websites, resolving simple coding and content issues
- Demonstrable project management skills, ideally with some exposure to both agile and waterfall methodologies.
- An eye for stand-out content.
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Keyword Planner, Google Search console and other platforms used for insight.
- Outstanding teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Extremely well organised and able to multi task with multiple campaigns going on at one time, with meticulous attention to detail.
- Passion for working within a small entrepreneurial organization - a motivated self-starter who isn't afraid to get stuck in.
Fantastic opportunity for someone to apply their rounded understanding of digital to a much-loved brand with a loyal, highly engaged audience.
Salary will be £55,000 - £60,000 DOE
- Digital Marketing