Head of Digital Marketing (Professional Services) - 9mth FTC
Job Title: Head of Digital Marketing (Professional Services) - 9mth FTC
Location: Glasgow City Centre
Do you have a passion and proven track record in driving, developing and executing digital strategy? Could you work in a professional services environment? Can you influence internal and external customers? Also, can you commit to a FTC for a minimum of 9 months?
This could be the role for you!
As Head of Digital Marketing you will be take ownership of the digital strategy and execution. You will be responsible for developing and executing a digital strategy for the business.
Acting as Head of Digital Marketing, what will an average day look like?
- Implementing the companies digital marketing strategy including websites, extranet and emails
- Ensuring delivery of a first-class customer experience and performance
- Manage and report to Director level on metrics and KPIS against the digital outreach strategy
- Design and implement the digital marketing campaigns, plan and execute acquisitions and retention strategies
- Manage paid search activity
- Liaise with internal stakeholders, working closely providing clear and understandable logic for digital marketing decisions
- Supporting relationships with marketing partnerships
What will the ideal candidate look like?
- You will have a proven track record in roles at this level within Digital Marketing and be passionate about this area
- Working knowledge of digital marketing tools
- You will be experienced in a broad range of digital marketing techniques, including solid knowledge of Google Analytics, PPC and content management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are essential
- You will be able to work in a high-pressure environment with changing priorities
- Experience of being able to influence and persuade at all levels is essential
This role is initially on a 9mth FTC, so you must be available to commit to this length of time, though it could continue on beyond this for the right candidate.
If you are interested, please send your CV asap to be considered.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job