The Travel Chapter Group, incorporating Holidaycottages.co.uk and other holiday cottage acquired businesses, is an award-winning holiday letting company with over 25 years’ experience specialising in quality holiday properties across the UK. We pride ourselves on our extensive and varied portfolio of properties, and always strive to exceed the expectations of our holidaymakers and property owners alike.
Working in the stunning North Devon town of Bideford with 3 beautiful beaches, you can expect to work for a British Travel Awards winner for excellence in customer service. With fast approaching 200 staff and a thriving portfolio of 3400+ properties across the UK. If you thrive in a progressive, marketing centric, versatile and dynamic team environment, this is the career move for you.
Reporting to the Marketing Director you will be responsible for our Paid Media Channels and Strategy across our group of brands. Working with the internal team and external agencies you’ll ensure that our Paid Strategy is industry leading.
You’ll be a Paid Media expert, able to join the dots between display, PPC and social display as well as organic channels and affiliate marketing, working with internal stakeholders to pull together all of our digital marketing effort.
You’ll be a hands on PPC & Programmatic expert who loves getting their hands dirty in AdWords, Bing and Facebook.
You’ll live and breathe Paid Media - keeping on top of all new industry trends and changes by attending important events and ensuring we are connected to every change that happens in the industry.
You’ll have a core focus on driving down CPAs across the marketing effort of the group and will work very closely with our Marketing Analyst to surface what is and what’s not working.
You’ll be a fantastic communicator, able to efficiently and succinctly pull together reports and reasoning to present to Senior Management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning and delivery of our paid media strategy across our group of brands
- Managing external agencies to plan and optimise digital media spend
- Analysing and improving our campaigns based on Revenue, Volume of sales, ROI and CPA
- Adopt a test and learn approach to optimising our media spend - ensuring you can show value at every step
- Work as part of the wider marketing team to ensure the delivery of our overall marketing and business goals
- Work with the Head of SEO to determine the correlation between Paid Media and SEO
- Work closely with the Marketing Analyst and Performance team to develop a fluid strategy based on stock and availability of product
- Manage our relationship with Google and Bing Account Management to ensure we’re getting the best from their products and involved in relevant Alpha and Beta testing
- Be on top of all changes in Paid Media: Understanding every new trend and change that may affect our efforts
- Attribution: you’ll understand first-hand the effect of your channels in the overall marketing picture of the business
- Manage and motivate a growing team of Paid Media specialists
- Hands on experience
- Experience managing multi-million pound spend AdWords Accounts
- Experience with Bing Ads
- Experience with delivering and evaluating display and programmatic performance
- Experience with Facebook and optimising Facebook campaigns
- Google AdWords Qualified
- 5 years PPC experience
- Experience managing a team of PPC Managers/Executives/Analysts
- Experience on managing agencies
- Digital Marketing