VMAGroup are working for an exciting challenger bank who’s growth to date has been inspiring and their aspirations for growth in next 5 years are equally exciting. This newly opened role for a Head of Digital and Marketing Operations will support the Director in developing a best in class marketing strategy to raise the brands profile in their specialist markets and drive new customer acquisition. The remit will be to advise marketing optimisation and encourage digital innovation across the business lines, working closely with the product marketing teams to execute more effective programmes. This role can be based in London or Manchester. The successful candidate will be required to travel between the two offices regularly.
The responsibilities of the Head of Digital and Marketing Operations.
- Manage the relationship with external central Digital and Marketing agencies and partners, ensuring delivery against agreed metrics and acceptable return on investment.
- Working with key stakeholders in the business lines, plan and manage the delivery of central Digital and Marketing activity that supports the aspirations and strategy of the Bank.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of central Digital and Marketing activity and make recommendations for improvements.
- Management of the central Digital and Marketing budget.
- Responsibility for the development of sales driven digital products that deliver on the requirements of the business.
- Recommend central digital and marketing strategies that will underpin and support the delivery of business line strategic objectives.
- Take all necessary steps to ensure there are no reputational risk implications to the Bank as a result of any activity.
- Ensure all identified Operational and Conduct risks are reported and managed effectively.
- Lead, motivate, performance manage and develop the team,
The person criteria of the Head of Digital and Marketing Operations.
- Previous experience of working in a digital and marketing environment, with a proven track record of delivering complex campaigns.
- Considerable experience of devising, planning and delivering a wide range of marketing strategies and campaigns.
- People management experience.
- Experience of developing relationships with and effectively managing external agencies.
- Experience of digital design and technology, including a good understanding of UX design and testing.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to engage stakeholders at all levels.
- A proven track record in delivering results.
- Detail focused with the ability to look ahead, raise issues, provide solutions and hit deadlines.
- Experience of web and e-commerce MI and managing reporting.
To send your CV please click on 'apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMAGroup is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
VMAGroup is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job