Head of Digital and Ecommerce - Retail - Central London - up to £75,000
Do you have previous experience within a similar digital and ecommerce role?
Do you have a proven track record of delivering successful ecommerce and digital marketing strategies with the retail sector?
If you can answer yes to the above questions, then please read on.
Our client is a global fashion retailer based in the heart of Central London. With a global reach, prestigious heritage, the company has carved themselves as the market leader within there segment by delivering the boutique experience online to customers UK wide and internationally. They are currently seeking a senior talented Head of Digital and Ecommerce to join the team and lead them to new heights.
As the Head of Digital and Ecommerce, you will have the opportunity to create and develop a brand new digital strategy and with a new website on the horizon, it is vital to have a strong grasp of all thing’s ecommerce!
The Main Responsibilities of the Head of Digital and Ecommerce:
- Manage all aspects of eCommerce and digital marketing campaigns whilst also ensuring that the marketing budget is adhered to
- Manage a team of two Executives
- Work closely with marketplaces
- Transform the brands digital and ecommerce strategy
- Analyse sales performance trends and create best practices for future campaigns
- Digital and eCommerce ownership - PPC, Google Shopping, Social, Content, SEO, CRM, Affiliates
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Previous experience within a similar digital and eCommerce role is essential
- Strong understanding of how to use different channels to increase engagement
- Expert in project management
- Capable of building strong relationships with key contacts
- Fantastic project management, budget management, communication, and organizational skills are essential
- A highly analytical individual with strong stakeholder influencing skills
- Excellent leadership skills and a 'hands-on’ approach
- Strong commercial awareness
Regretfully due to the volume of responses generated A2Z Recruitment Solutions are only in a position to contact those candidates who have been successful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'