Head of Digital Analytics and BI
£70,000 - £90,000
A market leading tech brand is looking to add a talented, innovative and inspirational leader to drive their Digital Analytics team forward. In this role, you'll sit within the wider Analytics department, collaborating with their Data Science and Customer Analytics departments driving insights and best-practice together. You'll manage a team of digital and BI analysts, who's skill will span from very technical, to very commercial - your role will be to motivate the team, aid their progression and development as well as deliver a best-in-class digital analytics strategy.
- Manage a talented team of Web Analytics specialists, evangelising a flexible and progressive culture
- Own the Web Analytics strategy, overseeing Adobe Analytics Implementation and Insights
- Join in at a hands-on level with the continuous improvement of the SQL database and reporting processes
- Drive the MVT and split testing roadmap with data-driven insights
- Collaborate across a broad range of practice areas and a variety of stakeholders
- Evangelise analytics, influencing the growth of the team
- Must be an experienced line manager
- A deep knowledge of Digital Analytics and Optimisation is essential
- Strong technical experience using Adobe Analytics, or GA 360
- Expert-level SQL skills
- Hands-on background reporting using Data Visualisation tools such as Tableau
- Experience leading implementation projects and delivering top calibre analytics architecture
- Continuing the recruitment efforts, adding yet more talented analysts to the team
If successful in your application you will receive a basic salary ranging up to £90,000
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page.
For further details or to enquire about other roles, please speak to Dan Lewis at Harnham.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job