Join us to help change healthcare and make a difference in people’s lives at one of the most impactful and meaningful design opportunities in the world.
Push Doctor is transforming healthcare delivery in the UK with our multi-award winning primary care platform that enables you to have a video consultation with a GP within 6 minutes on any device.
We’re growing at a phenomenal pace and we’re looking for amazing people to join us on our game-changing adventure to make millions of people healthier and happier.
The Role: Head of Design
Design sits at the centre between marketing and engineering helping to translate concepts and business opportunities into tangible and intuitive reality. As the Head of Design, you’ll be reimagining the entire User Experience and contributing to our brand. For starters, here are some of the programs you’ll be helping to lead:
- Reimagining how patients can get diagnosed and subsequent treatment they need as quickly as possible? When do patients need to interact with Doctors through video how can we continuously improve care from afar? ?
- New and revolutionary ways to treat chronic conditions and patients with longterm needs how can you help someone that may not be able to leave their house very often?
- What does virtual healthcare for millions of patients look like? How intuitive can we make virtual primary care for people of all ages and capabilities? ?
What your day to day will look like:
- Working in an AGILE environment alongside Product Managers, Engineers and Marketers to deliver UX/UI for Push Doctor products and features
- Looking at ways your design team works by ensuring we have bleeding-edge processes, education, and knowledge sharing programs to help make Push Doctor a leader in design
- Collaborating with the CPO & Leadership team on the next generation of products we deliver
- Delivering EML and information architecture, pen portraits, user scenarios and wireframes that can communicate how a product’s strategic direction will be delivered as a consumer proposition
- Creating and managing our design system for our product suite to ensure continuity across all products
- Actively writing about and documenting life at Push Doctor to inspire a new generation of designers to come join our team
- Representing Push Doctor’s UX thought leadership, contributing to conferences etc
As the most senior designer, you’ll be:
- Comfortable taking the lead on our most critical deliveries
- Able to act as a mentor for your team on a 1-1 capacity to help develop and grow your teammates’ careers
- Rooted in databased thinking, but also prone to taking risks when there’s evidence to do so!
- Educating and dispersing information to the wider team about tried and tested strategies to succeed in design; you must be able to communicate complex concepts to people who speak your language, and people who don’t, too
- Experienced with a variety of research techniques including user interviews, stakeholder interviews, competitive analysis, user journey mapping, usability testing, traffic / funnel analysis, multivariate testing
- Playing a big part in the way we work, including the tools and technology to make it happen.
What your experience should look like:
- You have demonstrable hands on experience with a complex, regulated, or large scale consumer product(s) with many moving parts
- Have excellent understanding of how design fits within an organization and a track record of developing design based thinking from within the business
- Have worked within a multi-disciplined team and understand the power of collaboration
- A clear body of work, from concept to creation, that you can’t wait to show off!
- Ideally, you will have a public profile in the design community as a leader and innovator
- You have an innate desire to make a difference in people’s lives - and the ambition to realise it; we’re trying to help people live longer and healthier lives
Apply today with your profile and one of our talent team will be in touch.