Lead a team of designers for a leading retail company based in London.
Our client is a fast growing retail business with offices in central London
Key responsibilities for the Head of Design are:
- Coach and manage the design team - provide active day-to-day guidance on design tasks, workflow and output.
- Draw up light but effective design processes to coordinate design projects across the organisation.
- Collaborate closely with the product managers to understand the possibilities of our product, and how it can be mapped to user needs.
- Work with the various product teams to create design solutions that meet user needs and fulfil the product's potential
- Guide the design execution of product marketing materials, content and other assets and will collaborate closely with branding/content teams, social media marketers and CRM team for this.
- Effectively communicate your design philosophy, design decisions and ideas on process with everyone in the organisation - evolve ways in which the design team can showcase their work and solicit feedback.
The successful candidate for this role is likely to be a seasoned designer with a wealth of marketing knowledge and experience. They will need to have managed large teams previously, and be used to managing design teams to deliver a variety of projects to various criteria, also meeting client expectations, working internally with multiple stakeholders. They are likely to be an existing digital project manager, account manager from a design agency or client facing studio manager or creative director.
A fantastic salary of between £65 000 - £75 000 plus bonus and benefits, as well as the opportunity to lead a high performing team, own all creative direction for a growing business, and get on board at the business's key growth time.