Head Of Design
Monday - Friday
This role will involve very close liaison with the MD with whom the person will work day to day, and this is required to build confidence and control in order to achieve managed growth. There are significant opportunities to grow with this consultancy, into a Director-level role, and possibly Managing Director for the right candidate and depending on work-winning skills.
This candidate may be able to bring business with them to the consultancy, and this would be an attractive additional contribution.
There is serious possibility to grow your in-house team recruiting graphic designers, web designers and other technical people for the right candidate, and based on the business success.
The MD wishes to develop an App and this is also therefore something that the right candidate should have experience of running, or be able to inform, and write a competent brief for this type of project.
Ideally we want to find that candidate that can bring all or some of the list below, who wants to work with a smaller consultancy business for the long-term ideally 3-5 years, to help me build the business and the team.
General day to day tasks
- Finding new business with the MD support and sales team input
- Winning presentations and generating growth in this department
- Full responsibility for the management of all design projects in terms of financial performance, profit, accountability, risk and legals
- Managing and working with a super team of proactive, young, keen and intelligent people
- Creation and development of e-mail marketing campaigns
- Maintain and upkeep of company website proactively suggesting improvements and ensuring regularised updates
- Creation of copy, marketing collateral and blogs
- Reviewing and recommendations on SEO/SEM, marketing databases, email, social media and display advertising, PPC and other marketing channels
- Responsibility with the MD for building and maintaining our social media presence
- Measure and report all digital marketing campaigns, and access against goals regularly (weekly/monthly) to MD.
Experience and key skills
- Educated with a degree or equivalent in Graphic Design, Digital Design and Web Design
- Exemplar award winning individual either at University or in their current role
- Track record of success and clients who can be authenticated
- Up to date knowledge of all aspects of digital marketing and a hunger for new IT and digital developments/software
- Impeccable spelling and grammar with an eye for detail
- Exceptional IT skills
- Confidence in both the writing of reports and proposals and the delivery of them in pitch scenarios with the MD
- Expert in all aspects of Social Media but especially Linked In, Facebook, HubSpot/Hootsuite, and possibly Pinterest/Whats App/Instagram and others Ability to report on analytics in a non-jargon way to clients and within the team
- An understanding of targets, and why we need to achieve them for growth
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job