This award winning leading conveyancing Firm, have recently instructed us to recruit a Head of Department/Legal Manager for their new London office.
They are enjoying a hugely successful year and after exceeding their own expectations are looking forward to some exciting growth plans in the next 12 month ahead.
- The role will be focusing on the management of their established team of Fee Earners.
- Including assisting in the development and training of all staff.
- Providing guidance and ensuring the effective running of the department.
- Analysing reports and productivity and ensuring the team are maintaining all targets set.
- Day to day supervision and overall management of all staff.
- Managing your own case load of complex residential property matters
You will be a Solicitor/CLC or CILEx qualified with at least 5 yrs experience in Residential Conveyancing. You must possess experience in full case handling processes including covering all varieties or work to include:- New Builds, Shared Ownership's and effective handling of complex cases/ legal matters.
You must be a confident, motivated and effective communicator.
Ideally a minimum of 2 yrs experience of managing a team is required.
This is a rare opportunity to join an award winning Firm and become an integral part of the management team as they look forward to the next 12 months ahead!
- Legal Requirements